Forum Foren spacedesk Discussions Not connecting any Primary Machines after first attempt

Ansicht von 2 Beiträgen – 1 bis 1 (von insgesamt 1)
  • Autor
    Nightmare Maxwell
    Teilnehmer

So when I first try this app. It worked amazing for the first time, But I lost connection cause I was too far from the router or it lost connection. But I can never get it to re-connected. It can’t even connected to the manual IP address that the Spacedesk DRIVER shows in my PC. How do I connect my Phone to my PC again after first connection failed?

spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @nightmare-maxwell,

1. Do you VPN enable? If yes, please disable it.
    2. Do you have third party firewall or antivirus software on your machine? If yes, please make sure to include spacedeskService (C:\Windows\system32\spacedeskService.exe) in the exception list to allow incoming and outgoing connection.
    3. If you are connecting over WiFi network, please check if your WiFi router settings has client/WiFi/AP isolation enabled. If this is enabled, it will prevent direct communication between connected devices/computers.
    4. Please also make sure your current network profile is set to Private, via Windows Settings -> Network & Internet.
    For more info please check the Troubleshooting -> Network Connection chapter in the user manual https://forum.spacedesk.netuser-manual/.

If the suggestions above did not help, could you please send us the diagnostic info in your primary machine.
    Just open the spacedesk Driver Console -> Diagnostics, then click the “Save All Information”.
    PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
    Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.

Ansicht von 2 Beiträgen – 1 bis 1 (von insgesamt 1)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.