Forum Foren spacedesk Discussions Network bandwidth is low

Ansicht von 6 Beiträgen – 1 bis 5 (von insgesamt 5)
  • Autor
    jamiedolan
    Teilnehmer

Hello;

I have a Windows 10 desktop on a GB switch which is connected to professional Ubiquiti access points. I run 2 older samsung tablets as additional monitors. A speed test on the tablet is well over 100mbps. The screens on the tablet are not rocket fast, but are totally fine for messenger and discord.

Recently I’ve randomly started getting this „Network bandwidth is low“ message despite having no evidence of having actual problems and being a fast / stable network equipment.

I really appreciate this software, but am wondering if there is a fix for this or if I can disable this error? I do highly focused work and it’s better if I don’t have extra things popping up randomly.

Thank you

spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @jamiedolan,
    Is the warning message popping up on android viewer screen? or in your Windows primary machine? or both?

Rei Rolim
    Teilnehmer

I have an identical scenario and I get the same low bandwidth error in the Windows notification bar.

2 Vostro Dell Notebooks i7/16gb
    2 Samsung A8 tablets
    Spacedesk Driver Beta 1.0.57
    Windows 11 Home updated

All equipment connected at 200Mbps on a WiFi6 Unifi network.

jamiedolan
    Teilnehmer

Thanks for your response. The error is on both of the android screens. Seemingly randomly. Not even on both screens at the same time usually.

spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @jamiedolan and @reirolim,

Can you please try with the most recent spacedesk Driver v1065 available on the website, also make sure you have the updated spacedesk Android Viewer app from the Google Playstore.
    We have Android USB cable connection supported in the latest version, you might also want to try it for stable connection.
    For assistance, please check the chapter – Direct USB Cable Connection (Android only) in the user manual https://forum.spacedesk.netuser-manual/#item_11689.

• Diese Antwort wurde geändert vor 1 Jahr, 6 Monaten von spacedesk Lea.
    jamiedolan
    Teilnehmer

Thank you very much. I did the updated on both the computer and device and still am getting the error. I saw it on the computer once as well. The interface speed is actually working better after the update, but the error keeps happening.

I will look into trying the USB connection – I think I need to pickup a new USB heb before I can get both of these connected.

Ansicht von 6 Beiträgen – 1 bis 5 (von insgesamt 5)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.