Forum Foren spacedesk Discussions Maximizing Tablet Screen Real Estate

Ansicht von 2 Beiträgen – 1 bis 1 (von insgesamt 1)
  • Autor
    MaxArk68
    Teilnehmer

When I drag a window from my primary display to my tablet, the image on the tablet is limited. I have to drag the window around to get to each area. I’m not getting the full window as the tablet has two black bars on both the right and left, so the image is square vs rectangular (to fit the screen). Is there a way to ensure the full tablet screen is being utilized, and a way to scale the image to fit within the tablet display?

spacedesk Nicole
    Administrator

Hi @maxark68,

do you have both native resolution and custom resolution enabled on your viewer app?
    If yes, then Windows could be using the custom resolution which is not a match to your tablet’s aspect ratio.
    Three potential solutions:
    1. In Windows display settings, identify the spacedesk display and select it. Change its resolution to the native resolution.
    2. Select a different custom resolution on the viewer app. Custom resolution with a (*) mark indicates that it matches the tablet’s aspect ratio.
    3. Disable custom resolution by unchecking the option on the viewer app. This is not a preferred suggestion as you may encounter the black bars again when you duplicate/mirror the main display and spacedesk display.

Ansicht von 2 Beiträgen – 1 bis 1 (von insgesamt 1)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.