Ansicht von 4 Beiträgen – 1 bis 3 (von insgesamt 3)
  • Autor
    rodders1947
    Teilnehmer

Hello, what an excellent program, and thank you so much for what you have achieved. My very small problem is that now and then I loose the map that I have moved to another screen. WOULD it be possible to have a button that I could click on to display the map, I have problems finding the item turn on for the map

spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @rodders1947,

spacedesk does not control the position of any application’s window.
    The map is probably positioned somewhere that is not visible.. you just have to manually drag/move the Map window via arrow keys until it becomes visible in the screen.

floraoliviaa
    Teilnehmer

Face the same problem with the Google Maps (https://appsgag.com/en/google-maps/details) app…

spacedesk Christian
    Administrator

Hi @rodders1947, @floraoliviaa,
    It seems that you’re experiencing a common issue related to missing windows/applications in windows 10 and 11, this event usually happens when your app/window is accidentally placed inside or under the taskbar while using dual display through physical (HDMI/DVI/VGA) or network connection in extend mode which means spacedesk server/viewer is not the cause of the issue. I have tried reproducing a missing window in this video. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1–zutXirZx3soOS1h5Ouf-hD1TU_BVsC/view?usp=sharing
    the video showcase that some applications that goes missing in multiple display are usually under the taskbar and you won’t be able to access it again or move it unless you restart the application.
    you can try this workaround to find/make those missing applications visible in your screen to access it:

if you are using windows 11 in your primary screen:
    -press Windows Key + Tab -> (all of your running application will appear in both screen) hover your mouse to your missing window/map and press right click -> press snap right or snap left.

if you are using windows 10 in your primary screen:
    -hover your mouse in the taskbar and press right click -> choose „Cascade Windows“. (all of your active applications will appear in your screens including the missing one)

Ansicht von 4 Beiträgen – 1 bis 3 (von insgesamt 3)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.