Forum Foren spacedesk Discussions Main display/computer system crashes when gaming.

Ansicht von 8 Beiträgen – 1 bis 7 (von insgesamt 7)
  • Autor
    talakazamadsa
    Teilnehmer

Hi, I’ve encounter this issue that I think is only native to Valorant. Whenever I play Valorant, using a Windows main device, and a windows second monitor/viewer. After a few minutes of playing the game, my main system would just freeze entirely and I would have to shut down and restart my device. I’m not sure how to get logs as my computer just freezes whenever the bug were to happen.

spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @talakazamadsa,
    For further analysis, please send us the diagnostic info of your primary machine.
    Just open the spacedesk Driver Console -> Diagnostics, click the „Save All Information“ button.
    If message box appear, please click „Yes“ and it will restart as Administrator, then click again the „Save All Information“ button.

PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
    Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.

talakazamadsa
    Teilnehmer

Okay! Here is the file!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    talakazamadsa
    Teilnehmer

If you want I think this folder should be easier to locate problems. This is when I got downloaded all the logs right after my computer crashed and I restarted do to the bug.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @talakazamadsa,

Thank you very much for sending the requested logs.

However the .dmp files collected were outdated, it’s not the corresponding dump file for the most recent PC crash.
    Can you quickly check if there’s a recent *.dmp file found in „C:\Windows\minidump“ folder and in „C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\WDF“ folder. Just check the most recent one with timestamp today.

In the meantime, please try to update your NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti display adapter.
    You can download the latest version from their website https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us
    Or via Nvidia GeForce Experience app.

By the way, does the PC crash only happens when spacedesk is connected and only if this specific game is running?

talakazamadsa
    Teilnehmer

No, unfortunately I don’t seem to find any recent .dmp files. And yes, my PC happen to only crash when spacedesk is connected and the specific game I mentioned was running. I’ll try replicating the bugs/crash to see if I can retrieve and logs of the crash.

spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Ok. Maybe you can also check the game’s settings related to display or graphics and try a different configuration.

talakazamadsa
    Teilnehmer

Hi, after updating my Nvidia GeForce driver, the issue went away, thanks for helping!

Ansicht von 8 Beiträgen – 1 bis 7 (von insgesamt 7)
  • Das Thema „Main display/computer system crashes when gaming.“ ist für neue Antworten geschlossen.