Forum Foren spacedesk Discussions limited custom resolution in viewer ?

Ansicht von 2 Beiträgen – 1 bis 1 (von insgesamt 1)
  • Autor
    eman
    Teilnehmer

Hi,

thank you for this nice tool. I do some experiments with a lot of physical and virtual screens for building a big flight-simulator that uses a lot of views and clients (PC’s). So far spacedesk works very fine, fast and stable ! I am very surprised.

Can I overrun in the spacedesk viewer (Windows 10 App) the custum resolution over the native resolution for a physical display that is attached to the client ? I have a client with a physical multi-screen setup of 3×3 screens (each 1920×1024) an want to use (and expand) the viewer with a custom resolution of 2048×2048 for example. Upscaling within the viewer over 9 screens works fine but i want to use a higher resolution for the viewer to see more details, but it is limited to the max resolution of one of the native displays.

spacedesk Faith
    Administrator

Hi @eman,

Yes, resolution must not be bigger than the native resolution but you can try it with our Video Wall feature. You can easily setup the layout of video wall by setting your desired wall size with the desired size (width and height) of each client, in the Video wall settings tab (of spacedesk Driver Console).
    For assistance, please check the Video Wall Configuration chapter in the user manual https://forum.spacedesk.netuser-manual/.

Ansicht von 2 Beiträgen – 1 bis 1 (von insgesamt 1)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.