Forum Foren spacedesk Discussions Keyboard input help

Ansicht von 7 Beiträgen - 1 bis 6 (von insgesamt 6)
  • Autor
    doombug90
    Teilnehmer

Hello there!

I would like some help with regards to my iOS keyboard I’m using for input into a PC over Spacedesk.

I’m using a Brydge Pro Max+ Keyboard (iOS) connected through Bluetooth to my iPad (not pc)(see link):
    https://www.brydge.co.uk/products/brydge-12-9-max-plus (very similar to magic Keyboard).

General input for letter keys and numbers works just fine, however, TAB, SPACEBAR, ENTER, BACKSPACE and ARROW KEYS don’t seem to register. I’m assuming it is because this is an iOS keyboard that the PC doesn’t recognize fully.

How can I make them work? Is there a way to map the keys or make it work? Is there a method to emulate or anything like that? I feel like I am so close to having an iPad as my main screen to my PC, but these keys don’t work and it’s a bit of a disappointment.

Can anyone help me with this issue? Is there a way I can make it work?

Kind regards,

V

spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @doombug90,
    Thank you very much for reporting this issue.
    We have confirmed the same issue on our side.
    We will get back to you as soon as we have a fix for this issue.

doombug90
    Teilnehmer

Thank you for confirming!

Is this being actively worked on? Is there an estimated time for when we might be getting this fix?

lhtc
    Teilnehmer

Hi,

Same problem here using iPad Magic Keyboard. Any news

doombug90
    Teilnehmer

I am also curious about the status of this.

Ihtc, please PM me for a workaround.

spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi to all,

We are currently re-working our remote keyboard input feature in our Android app, and once we finalized it on android, then that’s the time we port it to iOS Viewer app.
    Hopefully this rework will also fix all the current issue in the keyboard.
    It will take some time to become available.

kitt-214th
    Teilnehmer

I too am still experiencing this problem, where a keyboard on my iPad does translates keys like backspace or arrows etc to something else. I notice this when using web browsers. However its interesting that MS word seems to work pretty good.

Any progress on this for iOS would be great.

Thank you

Ansicht von 7 Beiträgen - 1 bis 6 (von insgesamt 6)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.