Forum Foren spacedesk Discussions install in TPV touch screen as primary

Ansicht von 6 Beiträgen – 1 bis 5 (von insgesamt 5)
  • Autor
    javier
    Teilnehmer

Hello,
    I need to install a tablet as secondary monitor conection by USB.
    I connect perfectly but when i extend ths display to the tablet, it works fine, but the touch screen on primary display is working in the secondary (tablet).
    When I touch the tablet it works fine but when I touch TPV primary display it works on secondary.
    I test configuring on tablet touchscreen absolute or relative but the result is the same.
    Can you help me??
    Thanks

spacedesk Nicole
    Administrator

Hi @javier,

Calibration might help with this issue.
    On your Windows machine, search for „calibrate“ and select the “Calibrate the screen for pen or touch input” result. Select the primary display and follow the instructions.

Btw, does the touch screen on the primary display work again after disconnecting spacedesk?

javier
    Teilnehmer

Hi @Nicole,

when I disconect USB cable from tablet, the primary display touch work fine .
    I’m using win11pro on primary display and don’t find where calibrate touch screen.

Thanks

spacedesk Nicole
    Administrator

Hi @javier,

on your Windows machine, search for Tablet PC Settings.
    For reference, here is a post in the Microsoft forum that describes the same issue:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-going-to-wrong-monitor-tablet-pc-settings/a41a75b9-4264-498a-980b-ebe1b528191d

javier
    Teilnehmer

Hi @Nicole,

Thanks for your reply.
    I find Tablet Pc Settings on control panel and the first time dont recognize my first display as touching but retrying some times we can calibrate and works all fine.

Thanks for your very good job!!!
    Regards

spacedesk Nicole
    Administrator

Hi @javier,

thank you for the feedback.
    We are glad that it now works on your side.

Ansicht von 6 Beiträgen – 1 bis 5 (von insgesamt 5)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.