Forum Foren spacedesk Discussions Impossible rotation!

Ansicht von 5 Beiträgen - 1 bis 4 (von insgesamt 4)
  • Autor
    dsi
    Teilnehmer

I’m trying to project on an Acer ONE 10; the version of my primary spacedesk is: 2.1.20, and of the viewer: Universal Windows app v0.0.33.0.

I tried to rotate from display settings in the primary and in the viewer, but it never looks good…
    it´s stretched, like it was something of the resolution (which I also tried to change with no results). I need help!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    spacedesk Nicole
    Administrator

Hi @dsi,

what is the resolution set in Windows viewer?
    Could you please try to uncheck custom resolution and only set the native resolution?

dsi
    Teilnehmer

Hi nicole,
    thank you for the prompt response and for your help!

The native resolution in windows viewer is 1280×800.
    Now it looks straight, but still stretched…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    nayahai
    Teilnehmer

To resolve the display issue you’re encountering while projecting on your Acer ONE 10 using spacedesk, start by ensuring that both your primary device and the Acer ONE 10 have the latest display drivers and software updates, including the most recent version of spacedesk. Next, adjust the resolution settings on your primary device to match the native resolution of your Acer ONE 10. Ensure that the aspect ratio on both devices is the same to prevent any stretching; this can usually be managed in the display settings by maintaining the aspect ratio option. Additionally, calibrate the display settings by exploring scaling options under „Scale and layout“ in the display settings on your primary device. Check the orientation settings to ensure they are set correctly, opting for landscape or portrait mode as needed. Disconnect and reconnect the Acer ONE 10 from spacedesk, restarting both devices to reset the connection. If these steps do not resolve the issue, consider using third-party software like DisplayFusion to better manage the multiple displays and their resolutions. By following these steps, you should be able to eliminate the stretching and resolution problems and achieve a proper display on your Acer ONE 10.

spacedesk Nicole
    Administrator

Hi @dsi,

disconnect the viewer app and open spacedesk Driver Console on the server machine.
    If Video Wall is ON, please try to turn it OFF by unchecking the check box.
    If Video Wall is already OFF, please try the ‚Clear Windows Display Settings‘.
    Then, reconnect the viewer app.

Ansicht von 5 Beiträgen - 1 bis 4 (von insgesamt 4)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.