Forum Foren spacedesk Discussions Hide the [x] on fullscreen viewer

Ansicht von 6 Beiträgen – 1 bis 5 (von insgesamt 5)
  • Autor
    BastienBABA
    Teilnehmer

Hi,

juste one question :

Is it possible to hide the cross [x] on the the viewer when it is on fullscreen ?

thank you.

Bastien

spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @bastienbaba,

The „X“ button found on upper right corner of windows viewer when in full screen mode is currently intended for Windows (Surface) tablet that don’t have keyboard attached and no way to exit from full screen mode.
    We will improve this feature very soon.
    In case you want to disable it, we can only suggest 2 things:
    – only maximize the spacedesk viewer window instead of full screen mode, OR
    – if you are not using the touch feature, maybe you can disable it in viewer’s Functionality settings (temporarily), if you want to go to full screen mode.

BastienBABA
    Teilnehmer

Hi,

Many thanks for the reply.

i tried to disconnet the touch and plug in a keyboard and a mouse instead, but in fullscreen, the cross always shows up. That mean that in fullscreen their is no way to hide the cross, or i miss something (except disable the touch feature) ?

Thank you.

Bastien.

spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @bastienbaba,
    Did you disable the touch in the Windows 7 Viewer via Functionality -> Touch Off?
    Please check attached screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    BastienBABA
    Teilnehmer

Hi,

I need in fact the touch 🙂

here some updates :

I figured out that when using the spacedesk viewer app from the windows store there is not the [x] cross when fullscreen.

the thing with the ap from the windows store is that we have to click or touch with 3 fingers to take control.

to bypass this, i just simulate two click (one for the „take control“ window to appear and the second one to click on „take control“ and here i am with a fully automatic controled fullscreen spacedesk viewer app connected !

thank you

spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

I see.. for now, keep using the Windows Store version of the spacedesk Windows Viewer.
    We have plans to improve this „X“ button in our Windows 7 viewer but will not be available anytime soon.

Ansicht von 6 Beiträgen – 1 bis 5 (von insgesamt 5)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.