Forum Foren spacedesk Discussions Help! Black Screen – Not working

Ansicht von 12 Beiträgen – 1 bis 11 (von insgesamt 11)
  • Autor
    wayniec
    Teilnehmer

Hi

I’ve been using spacedesk for weeks and it’s been great. so useful. today it’s connecting but all I’m getting is a black screen. I’ve read through all the posts I can, and I’ve updated the drivers on the windows machine.

I’m using an ipad and it’s on the latest version. I’m un and reinstalled both apps, power cycled everything including the router. Nothing works.

After around 2 minutes I get disconnected and error code 2-5-6, this suggests a display driver issue, but they’re all up to date.

Any suggestions please and thank you!

spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @wayniec,
    For further analysis, could you please send us the diagnostic logs for this issue?
    – open the spacedesk Console window app by clicking the spacedesk tray icon on your task bar’s notification area
    – click the Diagnostics on the left side panel
    – if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
    – switch Diagnostic Collection ON
    – try to connect your viewer app and reproduce the black screen + disconnected error code 2-5-6
    – switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
    – click Save All Information button
    PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
    Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.

wayniec
    Teilnehmer

Thanks for getting back to me

I’ve following the instructions but it doesn’t seem to work. When I click on the „Save all“ button I get an empty error pop up with an OK button. When I look in the folder where it saves the data, it’s empty.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @wayniec,

Could you please go to C:\Windows\system32 folder, then find the spacedeskConsole.exe and right-click run as Administrator, then try again the steps above.

If it’s still empty, please try to copy the spacedeskConsole.exe to other location (e.g. on Desktop) then run it as administrator from there.

wayniec
    Teilnehmer

Hi

I’ve tried all of those and it’s still not saving anything. The only thing it does it populate the diagnostic box below the buttons. I’ve tried multiple locations, desktop, my documents and it makes no difference.

This was the data in the box
    spacedesk DRIVERS
    ————————-
    Device Name : spacedesk Graphics Adapter
    Version: 1.1.363.160
    Device ID : SWD\{1BAAD4AC-CD9D-4207-B4FF-C4F160604B13}\0000
    Error Code : 0
    PNPClass : Display
    Service : WUDFRd
    HardwareID[0] : VID_DATRONICSOFT_PID_SPACEDESK_VIRTUAL_DISPLAY_0003

Device Name : spacedesk virtual Bus
    Version: 1.0.363.32
    Device ID : ROOT\SPACEDESK_VIRTUAL_BUS\0000
    Error Code : 0
    PNPClass : System
    Service : spacedeskDriverBus
    HardwareID[0] : Root\VID_DATRONICSOFT_PID_SPACEDESK_VIRTUAL_BUS_0001

spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @wayniec,

I see. Thanks for the feedback.
    Please try these steps for now:
    – click the Diagnostics on the left side panel
    – if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
    – switch Diagnostic Collection ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
    – try to connect your viewer app and reproduce the black screen + disconnected error code 2-5-6
    – switch Diagnostic Collection OFF

Then go to C:\Users\Public\Public Downloads and send us the Debugview.log and all spacedesk files in C:\Users\Public.
    And also send us the dxdiag.txt file by running the dxdiag.exe then click „Save All Information“.

• Diese Antwort wurde geändert vor 2 Jahren, 4 Monaten von spacedesk Lea.
    wayniec
    Teilnehmer

Here is the log file

wayniec
    Teilnehmer

Here are all the public files

wayniec
    Teilnehmer

and the last file you asked for

Attachments:
    spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @wayniec,
    Thanks for the files. However, we can only get the dxdiag.txt file.
    Please save all the files in one folder, then right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.

wayniec
    Teilnehmer

Here you go

Attachments:
    spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @wayniec,
    Thanks for sending the files.

Could you please quickly try the most recent spacedesk Driver v1.0.40 on our website https://forum.spacedesk.net.
    If you still have the same issue, could you please go to C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\WDF, then send us the last 3-4 WudfHost_ext__xxx.dmp files.

Note: ProgramData folder is hidden by default, if you cannot find it in C:\ directory, just click the View tab in the File explorer, then check the “Hidden items” check box.

Please save all the files in one folder again, then right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.

Ansicht von 12 Beiträgen – 1 bis 11 (von insgesamt 11)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.