Forum Foren spacedesk Discussions From Pc To Ipad ‚Connected display off‘

Ansicht von 8 Beiträgen – 1 bis 7 (von insgesamt 7)
  • Autor
    bqb3927586
    Teilnehmer

I would like to project my Windows10 screen to Ipad Air2. I turn on the hotspot on my PC and let my Ipad air 2 connect to that WLAN. I can find my PC on the Ipad app. However, when I click connection to PC, it says ‚connection display off‘. And there is a black screen on my iPad. Spacedesk software version on PC is 1.0.42 and on IPAD is 1.0.44. The log file is attached. Can you help me why there is a connection but not a display?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @bqb3927586,

Thanks for sending the diagnostic logs.
    However, we also need the DebugView log file. Could you please run again the diagnostics with the steps below:
    – open the spacedesk Driver Console -> Diagnostics
    – if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
    – switch Diagnostic Collection ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
    – connect your viewer app and reproduce the display off issue
    – switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
    – click Save All Information button
    PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
    Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.

bqb3927586
    Teilnehmer

Thanks for your replying. I put all log files including the debugview in the attachment

Attachments:
    spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Thanks for the logs.
    We are currently checking the debug view logs.
    Did you recreate the display off issue in between switching the diagnostics ON-OFF?

Can you also maybe try with Videowall OFF?

bqb3927586
    Teilnehmer

Thanks for your reply. Either I turn on or turn off the diagnostics, the same error ‚connected, display off‘ shows up. Moreover, I tried to turn off Videowall and it still gives me the same error. The debug log without Videowall is in the attachment.

Attachments:
    spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @bqb3927586,

Thanks for the updated diagnostic logs.
    Based on the debug view logs, there’s no indication of viewer/client connection.

Could you please check the display settings on your primary machine if there’s a detached display while iOS Viewer is showing the display off status?
    If there’s a detached display, just attach it by switching to Extension/Mirror mode.

If there’s no detached display, can you please quickly try connecting using spacedesk HTML5 Viewer from your iPad device.
    Just open a web browser (e.g. Safari or Google Chrome), then navigate to http://viewer.spacedesk.net/ and try to connect to the IP address of your primary machine.

bqb3927586
    Teilnehmer

Finally, I have found the reason for this problem. It is caused by the Microsoft update Kb5014699, which makes the wifi hotspot function fail. After the new update distributed by Microsoft this week, the problem has been fixed. Thanks for your support!

spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Oh okay! Thanks for the info. We are glad that it’s working now on your side.

Ansicht von 8 Beiträgen – 1 bis 7 (von insgesamt 7)
  • Das Thema „From Pc To Ipad ‚Connected display off‘“ ist für neue Antworten geschlossen.