Forum Foren spacedesk Discussions failing to unistall/install Spacedesk Driver

Ansicht von 4 Beiträgen – 1 bis 3 (von insgesamt 3)
  • Autor
    TheOnlyMalu
    Teilnehmer

Hello guys,
    First, sorry for my bad language using :P.
    Ive recently tried to install and run Spacedesk again. Last time ive got it installed about 5 months ago without remembering. So i installed it again but this time its stuck everytime at about 40% of the installing process. Closing the installing window or even cancelling it didnt work. Either restarting the PC or closing the installer with the Taskmanager can stop the installation process and close the installer. Using the „UNINSTALL spacedesk“ programm in the installation folder wont uninstall the programm. If anybody need some screenshots or anything, contact me via Email or adding me on discord or somthing (Email: marvin.engel@mein.gmx , Discord:TheOnlyMalu#9166)
    I hope anyone can help me
    Sincerely TheOnlyMalu

spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @theonlymalu,

Please try the Manual Uninstall (Troubleshooting Only) steps in our user manual https://forum.spacedesk.netuser-manual/.

TheOnlyMalu
    Teilnehmer

Hey @lea,
    i already tried to uninstall but after finishing the uninstalling process, the Programm still appeared but won’t open.
    Is this a known issue ?

spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @theonlymalu,
    For further analysis, could you please send us the following:
    – run dxdiag.exe on your primary machine, click „Save all information“ and send us the output file
    – spacedeskSetup.log file located in C:\Users\Public
    – setupapi.dev.log file located in C:\Windows\INF

Please save all requested files in one folder, then right-click -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file on your next reply.

Ansicht von 4 Beiträgen – 1 bis 3 (von insgesamt 3)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.