Forum Foren spacedesk Discussions Error – spacedesk Keyboard / Mouse Driver unavailable

Ansicht von 9 Beiträgen – 1 bis 8 (von insgesamt 8)
  • Autor
    Dmitriy
    Teilnehmer

Hello, I used windows10 64bit, it worked fine now I use windows 8.1 64bit and Android 4.2.2, I have a question why when I connect via usb I get an error Error – spacedesk Keyboard / Mouse Driver unavailable, I looked in the device manager in the Devices tab by connection and it seems there are no drivers, could you advise something on how to connect?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @dmitriy,

when I connect via usb I get an error Error – spacedesk Keyboard / Mouse Driver unavailable

You mean when you connect over USB tethering connection?
    For further analysis, could you please send us the following:
    – run dxdiag.exe on your primary machine, click „Save all information“ and send us the output file
    – spacedeskSetup.log file located in C:\Users\Public
    – setupapi.dev.log file located in C:\Windows\INF

Please save all requested files in one folder, then right-click -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file on your next reply.

• Diese Antwort wurde geändert vor 2 Jahren, 9 Monaten von spacedesk Lea.
    Lelekanet
    Teilnehmer

Hello. I have the same problem – „Error – spacedesk Keyboard / Mouse Driver unavailable“. But I have the same situation when connected via WiFi. The problem appeared after the last update of the application on Android.

Android 11
    Windows 8.1 x64

• Diese Antwort wurde geändert vor 2 Jahren, 9 Monaten von Lelekanet.
    Attachments:
    Dmitriy
    Teilnehmer

When I connect with a usb cable between pc and android

Attachments:
    spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @lelekanet and @dmitriy,
    Thanks for sending the requested files.
    Could you please try to uninstall – reboot – reinstall spacedesk Driver v1.0.2 on your Windows 8.1 machine?

Dmitriy
    Teilnehmer

Does not work the same writes. In windows 10, I remember asking for the installation of drivers, but in windows 8.1 for some reason it does not. There may be a problem that does not ask for the installation of drivers

spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @dmitriy,

There are various differences between our Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 spacedesk Driver.
    On Windows 8.1, there’s no more remote hardware keyboard support (only software keyboard in android). Aside from that the other available remote input supported is Mouse only.
    On Windows 10, spacedesk supports remote Mouse/Touch/Keyboard/Pen input.

Lelekanet
    Teilnehmer

Thanks. I reinstalled the program with a reboot – there are no errors yet. Touch remote works fine.

Lelekanet
    Teilnehmer

Hello. It worked, but not for long. Again the same error. Perhaps you have an old version of the program for Android? I would be very grateful.

• Diese Antwort wurde geändert vor 2 Jahren, 9 Monaten von Lelekanet.
Ansicht von 9 Beiträgen – 1 bis 8 (von insgesamt 8)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.