Forum Foren spacedesk Discussions Error Code 2-5 | Error Info 0-5 | Connection time: 00:00:01

Ansicht von 5 Beiträgen – 1 bis 4 (von insgesamt 4)
  • Autor
    oskar
    Teilnehmer

Hi,
    I have a problem with this error (Error Code 2-5 | Error Info 0-5 | Connection time: 00:00:01). I can’t connect my tablet and phone with Spacedesk. I used in past Spacedesk, and everything was good, but today when I restarted Windows to factory settings (I have windows 11) with disks and I installed Spacedesk again on my PC, I can’t connect! Windows tells me:

spacedesk x10
    Error – Duet Display, Splashtop, Fresco Logic, etc. Driver Detected – Incompatible Display Hook Driver!

I need help

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @oskar,
    This error message indicates that an incompatible display driver is present on your machine.
    Do you have any of these mentioned products (splashtop/Duet Display/Fresco Logic)?
    If yes, please uninstall, reboot then try again with spacedesk.

If the above suggestion did not help, could you please send us the diagnostic logs for this issue?
    – open the spacedesk Console window app by clicking the spacedesk tray icon on your task bar’s notification area
    – click the Diagnostics on the left side panel
    – check „with Debug view“ box
    – click START Collecting Logs button
    – connect your viewer app and reproduce the issue
    – click STOP Collecting Logs button
    – click Save All Information button
    – saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected
    Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file on your next reply.

• Diese Antwort wurde geändert vor 2 Jahren, 9 Monaten von spacedesk Lea.
    oskar
    Teilnehmer

I don’t have mentioned products and Spacedesk still not working.
    I’m sending you a compressed folder with data.

• Diese Antwort wurde geändert vor 2 Jahren, 9 Monaten von oskar.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @oskar,
    Thanks for sending the diagnostic logs.
    Based on the logs, you have the splashtop hook display driver (lci_proxykmd) installed on your machine.
    To remove this driver:
    – run Command Prompt as admin
    – type: sc delete lci_proxykmd then press enter
    – reboot your primary machine then try again with spacedesk

oskar
    Teilnehmer

Thank you very much! You solved my problem. Today I will write a 5 star review about Spacedesk and your help on Google Play Store.

Ansicht von 5 Beiträgen – 1 bis 4 (von insgesamt 4)
  • Das Thema „Error Code 2-5 | Error Info 0-5 | Connection time: 00:00:01“ ist für neue Antworten geschlossen.