Forum Foren spacedesk Discussions error code: 2-5 error info: 0-5

Ansicht von 3 Beiträgen – 1 bis 2 (von insgesamt 2)
  • Autor
    matt_97
    Teilnehmer

Hi guys, I have this same issue trying to run the usb debugging way. I followed the steps in your guide and checked the windows driver which checks for incompatible software on my machine, there is no imcompatible software, any help I really appreciate.
    Many thanks!

chris-j
    Teilnehmer

I had this exact error message appear on the Fire tablet, trying to connect (for the first time) to a Windows 7 64-bit laptop (I installed the Windows 8.1 software).

On the laptop, the error message said „MCT Driver detected – incompatible display driver“. Supposedly there is a „Spacedesk Driver Console“ that will allow you to find and remove any incompatible drivers, but I could not find that software anywhere. The only program that installed on my laptop was the basic „Spacedesk Server“ software.

So, I gave up and uninstalled Spacedeck from the laptop. But then I saw in the list of programs to uninstall, something called „Trigger External Graphics Family“ from MCT Corp. That was the name from the error message. I uninstalled that Trigger software, reinstalled Spacedeck, and it works fine.

I found online discussion of possible problems with uninstalling Trigger External Graphics Family, but solutions were available and in any case those problems (trouble with Microsoft Word and Excel) did not happen on my laptop. „Trigger“ was apparently auto-installed at some point for another external monitor or projector, no longer needed I guess.

spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @matt_97,

For further analysis, please send us the diagnostic logs for this issue.
    – open spacedesk Driver Console -> Diagnostics
    – if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
    – switch Diagnostic Collection ON
    – try to connect your viewer app and reproduce the issue
    – switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
    – click Save All Information button
    PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
    Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.

Ansicht von 3 Beiträgen – 1 bis 2 (von insgesamt 2)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.