Forum Foren spacedesk Discussions driver compatibility problems

Ansicht von 10 Beiträgen – 1 bis 9 (von insgesamt 9)
  • Autor
    rezios
    Teilnehmer

i have an amd notebook with a radeon processor , so naturally i use adrenaline driver video , but all once i install the space desk amd video driver stop to work, and also the screen is all messed up,so i wanted know how i can fix this it looks like it’s a drivers conflict

spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @rezios,
    Could you please check if 10-bit color format is enabled on your AMD Radeon Software settings? If yes please disable it and reboot your primary machine.

Maybe the drive conflict has something to do with some 3D related settings on Radeon Software window too? We cannot specify yet which settings it is, can you maybe check if there’s any in-game overlay or screen recording settings enabled there?

rezios
    Teilnehmer

@lea about 10-bit i didn’t find in my amd software probably because it’s a notebook, and about windows 3d where can i find ?

• Diese Antwort wurde geändert vor 2 Jahren, 11 Monaten von rezios.
    • Diese Antwort wurde geändert vor 2 Jahren, 11 Monaten von rezios.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @rezios,
    On your Radeon Software window, please go to Settings->Graphics->Advanced->“10-Bit Pixel Format“.
    As for the server OFF status, could you easily turn it ON via Settings -> ON menu?

rezios
    Teilnehmer

@lea here and Settings-> Graphics-> Advanced- but I didn’t find the „10-bit pixel“ when it is working yes, but sometimes when I restart the computer amd radeon software is simply not installed on the computer anymore, and when the i installed again desk stop working

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

I see.. maybe it’s not a 10-bit format issue..

You mentioned that „the screen is all messed up“, can you further explain this (maybe with a screenshot)?

rezios
    Teilnehmer

@lea unfortunately not because in the print it is normal, but the problem and screen size is a part of the image covered by the end of the monitor (probably because of redeon software that stops working) it seems to me that they are trying to overlap

spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Which viewer type (Android/iOS/Windows/HTML5) did you use? Maybe you can do the screenshot or take a picture of it?
    Could you also please run dxdiag.exe on your primary machine, click „Save All Information“, then attach the output file (dxdiag.txt).

DimaVeng
    Teilnehmer

I have a Radeon video card, will this program run?

spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @dimaveng,
    please do not respond to old discussion.
    These old Radeon issues from 2021 probably do not apply any more nowadys in 2023.
    In the future please rather create a new discussion instead.
    BTW: Yes – spacedesk does support AMD graphics adapter.

Ansicht von 10 Beiträgen – 1 bis 9 (von insgesamt 9)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.