Forum Foren spacedesk Discussions display screen turned black and white

Ansicht von 12 Beiträgen – 1 bis 11 (von insgesamt 11)
  • Autor
    PushkinaD
    Teilnehmer

31.12.21 worked in the program, everything was fine. 02.01.22 launched the program and the screen on the iPad instead of color showed black and white
    Deleted the program on the computer and on the iPad but the data was saved and nothing changed
    Reboot didn’t help either
    The iPad itself outside the program works perfectly
    What should I do?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    x_artimon_x
    Teilnehmer

Same problem on Redmi note 8 Pro, probem came just today, yesterday everything was fine…

spacedesk Marcel
    Administrator

Expired BETA version! Old outdated spacedesk BETA versions turn to black and white colors after December 31st 2021. Just download newest spacedesk version of Server software for Windows PC from https://forum.spacedesk.net and newest spacedesk Viewer version from App store for iOS, Android or Windows.

ms628255
    Teilnehmer

this happened to me as well. Can this happen in the future as well? It is the second time for me. Any way I could avoid the expiration?

PushkinaD
    Teilnehmer

the problem was in an outdated version, the photo shows that the laptop screen is colored

Marilisa
    Teilnehmer

Got the very same problem – display screen in Black & White. Tried to update version but cannot find v1.0.23 as you´d suggested.

spacedesk Marcel
    Administrator

Just use the newest version always. Today (January 19th 2022) this is Beta RC v1.0.32 on Windows 8.1 and Beta RC v1.0.31 on Windows 11/10

ms628255
    Teilnehmer

is there a rule of thumb when I should be checking the version if it is outdated?
    I agree that SW should be on the latest version, but why does it stop working??

ms628255
    Teilnehmer

there must be an internal timer in the SW that does this as the laptop where we have installed it does not have any internet connection.

gabrielmisa
    Teilnehmer

This worked for me flawlessly.

I had to remove the app in both Tablet and PC, and reinstall it with the latest version available in PlayStore and this site respectively.

It’s working back again like the first day again.

Thanks!

pablo247
    Teilnehmer

I am trying to fix the problem from this forum and also by mail and I still can’t solve it, I reinstalled everything several times but it continues with black and white

adnan.albeda
    Teilnehmer

Thanks for the old answer. This happened to me today, and I got it fixed bu updating the server app. so I guess this is a feature to force us update their apps.

Ansicht von 12 Beiträgen – 1 bis 11 (von insgesamt 11)
  • Das Thema „display screen turned black and white“ ist für neue Antworten geschlossen.