Forum Foren spacedesk Discussions Display is always off

Ansicht von 4 Beiträgen - 1 bis 3 (von insgesamt 3)
  • Autor
    Apollo13
    Teilnehmer

I’ve had this software for a long while and suddenly whenever I use it the connection on my tablet display says it’s off and I don’t know what to do.

Also, it says it’s connected and everything seems to be fine it’s just the display not working anymore

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    spacedesk Christian
    Administrator

Hi @apollo13,
    Could you please open the Windows Display Settings on your primary machine and then check for detached/greyed-out client. if there is, just attach it by selecting extend from the drop-down menu.
    You can also refer to our CONFIGURATION AND SETTINGS
    -> Windows Driver (Primary Machine) -> Desktop Extension or Desktop Duplication (mirror) Settings in Display Control Panel chapter in our manual –
    https://manual.spacedesk.net/DesktopExtensionorDesktopDuplica.html

Apollo13
    Teilnehmer

Hi I tried to do what you said but apparently, even though the tablet is connected to the laptop the system doesn’t register it as connected

I also noticed this message when I was trying to follow your instructions

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    spacedesk Christian
    Administrator

Hi @apollo13,
    Are you using the latest spacedesk Driver? if not please update your driver to the latest version.
    sometimes, reinstalling spacedesk Driver and viewer app fixes this problem, could you pelase try it?
    also, do you maybe have Nvidia ShadowPlay installed on your machine?
    Could you please check for any incompatible software, just run the spacedesk Driver Console -> Diagnostics -> Incompatible Software Products. if there is, please uninstall or disable it and try again with spacedesk

Ansicht von 4 Beiträgen - 1 bis 3 (von insgesamt 3)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.