Forum Foren spacedesk Discussions Default start as extended screen?

Ansicht von 2 Beiträgen – 1 bis 1 (von insgesamt 1)
  • Autor
    Zanderil
    Teilnehmer

Hello,

If my iPad is the only monitor connected to my mini pc, the iPad screen starts as an extended screen, rather than the only/primary screen. I can’t see any icons, folders or controls when this happens, so there is no way to change settings to make the iPad the primary screen. If the iPad starts when another monitor is already connected, it will properly start as a duplicated screen, and everything is visible.

Is there a way to get the iPad to default to the primary screen if it is the only monitor attached to the mini pc, rather than defaulting to an extended screen?

Thanks

spacedesk Nicole
    Administrator

Hi @zanderil,

this is a Windows behavior – it either remembers the last display configuration or sets a new one based on available displays.
    Please try to manually configure by setting the spacedesk display as the primary display via Windows display settings or via display switch (Win+P). For reference, please see our user manual chapter „Configuration and Settings“ (https://manual.spacedesk.net/CONFIGURATIONANDSETTINGS.html).

Ansicht von 2 Beiträgen – 1 bis 1 (von insgesamt 1)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.