Forum Foren spacedesk Discussions Cursor doesn’t move between secondary displays

Ansicht von 4 Beiträgen – 1 bis 3 (von insgesamt 3)
  • Autor
    Mediterrano
    Teilnehmer

Cursor moves between primary and secondary displays but does not move directly between secondary displays.

I am on Win11.
    I have one 49″ primary monitor and beneath and in front of it 3 iPads (iPad 6, iPad Pro 10.5″ and iPad Pro 12.9″)
    To get the cursor from one iPad to another, I always have to go the indirect route through the primary display.
    It would be nice if it was possible to move the cursor directly between the iPads without having to go through the primary display.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @mediterrano,
    You can re-arrange the display position via Windows Display Settings, just drag each displays to your preferred position and just apply the changes.

Mediterrano
    Teilnehmer

Sorry but What does the positioning of secondary displays has to do with the problem described?

spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @mediterrano,

In case you want to move the mouse cursor across your secondary displays without going through the main display, then you need to position all your secondary displays side by side to do that.

Ansicht von 4 Beiträgen – 1 bis 3 (von insgesamt 3)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.