Forum Foren spacedesk Discussions Crashes After updating to iOS app version 1.0.41

Ansicht von 5 Beiträgen - 1 bis 4 (von insgesamt 4)
  • Autor
    Mrjtrix
    Teilnehmer

I’ve been using space desk V0973_BETA with Windows 7 home premium 64-bit and an older iPad. It’s been wonderful!
    Yesterday I updated the iPad app to iOS app to V 1.0.41 now when I try to connect space desk flashes on the screen and crashes and goes in the background. If I shut off Wi-Fi I can view the space desk app but as soon as I try to connect via Wi-Fi it seems to crash and just brings me to my iPad desktop. I have since updated the space test driver on the Windows PC to V102_BETA to see if that might help. Still no luck.

I saw an older post that suggested turning off the native iOS device resolution I attempted to shut that off but it did not seem to help. I was hopeful you might have some information to get me up and running again. Thank you.
    Jason

spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @mrjtrix
    Our developer is currently fixing various bugs in our current spacedesk iOS viewer app (including app crash issue).
    We will get back to you as soon as we have new version released on the App Store.

For further analysis, may we request for your iOS application logs?
    In order for our developer to receive it, please go to your iOS device’s Settings -> Privacy -> Analytics & Improvements, then enable the „Share With App Developers“, then try to reproduce again the spacedesk viewer crash.
    Reference: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202100

Mrjtrix
    Teilnehmer

Thank you for your reply.
    I have turned on sharing with App Developers and was able to recreate the crash.
    One thing I did notice, after updating the Driver software on my Primary Machine (Server) Win. 7 PC The Computer, Status, Connections, icon (box with three dots; Above the Network Interfaces (local) tab) on the Settings window is missing.

Mrjtrix
    Teilnehmer

I’m very happy to report I just noticed there was an update available on my iPhone; so I also checked my old iPad (which is what I use with Spacedesk). There was an app update available. which I updated, and it looks like they fixed it! Yay, so exciting! Thank you so much.

spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @mrjtrix,
    We are glad to hear that the issue on your side is now fixed with our recent iOS viewer app release.

Ansicht von 5 Beiträgen - 1 bis 4 (von insgesamt 4)
  • Das Thema „Crashes After updating to iOS app version 1.0.41“ ist für neue Antworten geschlossen.