Forum Foren spacedesk Discussions Connected – Display OFF on Windows 7 client

Ansicht von 8 Beiträgen – 1 bis 7 (von insgesamt 7)
  • Autor
    greenbar
    Teilnehmer

Hello, I am getting the same error „Connected – Display OFF“ on my Client Windows 7 laptop.

I removed and reinstalled both the server Windows 10 laptop (Windows 10 64 bit version 1.0.31) and the client Windows 7 laptop (Windows 7 version Beta III v0.9.37) multiple times and I still get the same screen error „Connected – Display OFF“ on the Client Windows 7 laptop.

Prior to the latest update, it was working fine.

I ran the diagnostics and will attach the Zip file.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    omarlpzlpz
    Teilnehmer

Same problem using Windows 10 for server and Windows 7 for viewer, using last version in both cases.
    Also reinstalling multiple times.

spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @greenbar,

Thank you very much for sending the debugview log file.
    Based on the log file, it seems like the spacedesk Graphics Adapter driver was not installed correctly.
    For further analysis, could you please send us the complete diagnostic information via spacedesk Driver Console app.
    Please follow the steps below:
    – switch Diagnostic ON
    – connect the viewer app and reproduce the issue
    – switch Diagnostic OFF
    – click „Save All Information“
    PS: Please make sure that Diagnostic mode is OFF before saving all the information then send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
    Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file on your next reply.

• Diese Antwort wurde geändert vor 2 Jahren, 8 Monaten von spacedesk Lea.
    greenbar
    Teilnehmer

Hello Lea, here is the copy of the diagnostic Zip file for my problem with the Client machine (Windows 7)
    that shows the error „Connected -Display OFF“.

Attachments:
    spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @greenbar,
    Thank you very much for sending the diagnostic logs.
    Could you please open the Windows Display Settings (just right-click on the desktop screen then select Display Settings), then check if you can find a detached secondary display while spacedesk is showing „Connected – Display OFF“.
    If there’s a detached secondary display, please attach it by selecting „Extend these displays“ underneath Multiple displays dropdown menu.

greenbar
    Teilnehmer

Hello Lea,
    I tried your suggestion and checked the display settings to see if there was a detached secondary display while spacedesk is showing “Connected – Display OFF”.
    It did not detect another display. The driver console says the connection is ongoing. Also after about a minute, the client disconnects.
    When I click on the X in the upper right-hand corner of the client laptop (windows 7) screen and I get the space desk windows VIEWER popup, and I click on the „View problem details drop-down, I get the following:

( Description:
    A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.

Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name: AppHangB1
    Application Name: spacedeskWindowsVIEWER.exe
    Application Version: 1.1.250.37
    Application Timestamp: 61e50f39
    Hang Signature: 793f
    Hang Type: 1
    OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
    Locale ID: 1033
    Additional Hang Signature 1: 793fd855c6f44369307d358252508337
    Additional Hang Signature 2: bc6f
    Additional Hang Signature 3: bc6f1fbcd041e5daf5f5ec5cbc0c97c5
    Additional Hang Signature 4: a499
    Additional Hang Signature 5: a49969c7735e5521042e733f28c22dad
    Additional Hang Signature 6: 2681
    Additional Hang Signature 7: 2681f81d2e64328b18cf29aca2bd2d76

Read our privacy statement online:
    http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
    C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt )

I also ran the diagnostic routine again and created another diagnostic zip folder and will attach it.

Thank you,

John Wilson

Attachments:
    greenbar
    Teilnehmer

Hello is there any further update about the problem of the error “Connected – Display OFF” on my Client Windows 7 laptop??

Thank you,

John Wilson

spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @greenbar,

Thank you very much for sending the diagnostic logs.
    Based on the diagnostic logs, it seems that there’s a connection time out.

And we also noticed that you have two kinds of antivirus software on your primary machine – PC Matic Super Shield and Total AV.
    Could you please check if those two antivirus software has its own exception list settings so that you can add „C:\Windows\system32\spacedeskService.exe“ to allow incoming and outgoing connection on both Private/Public network profile.

Ansicht von 8 Beiträgen – 1 bis 7 (von insgesamt 7)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.