Forum Foren spacedesk Discussions Connected display – off

Ansicht von 5 Beiträgen - 1 bis 4 (von insgesamt 4)
  • Autor
    KroshOld
    Teilnehmer

I wanted to connect the laptop as a second monitor, but when connected, it writes ‚connected display off‘. I tried to do the opposite, the main computer connects perfectly to the laptop and works as a second monitor. Can you tell me how I can fix this?

spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @kroshold,
    Did you notice any error notification on your main computer?
    Do you maybe have splashtop software installed on your main computer?
    If yes, just uninstall the „Virtual Display driver“ on Splashtop Wired XDisplay Agent window -> Advanced option.

For further analysis, could you please run dxdiag.exe on your primary machine, click „Save All Information“, then attach the output file (dxdiag.txt) on your next reply.

KroshOld
    Teilnehmer

SplashTop was installed, but I deleted this program and all its drivers. Attached below dxdiag.txt

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @kroshold,

Thanks for the feedback.
    1. Do you have Nvidia ShadowPlay/screen recording/instant replay or Game Overlay settings enabled?
    If yes, please disable it then switch server OFF-> ON then try again to reconnect.

2. If #1, did not help, please try to reinstall spacedesk Driver v1.0.14 then try again to connect.

If problem still persist, please download the spacedesk diagnostic script here, then extract it.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8h5llgi8c2ig3g/2021_spacedeskDiagnosticTool.zip?dl=0

Inside you will find spacedeskDiagnosticTool.cmd, just right-click it then run as administrator.
    This script will start a debug view app to capture spacedesk debug traces.
    On step 5 it will prompt you to reproduce the issue (by connecting the viewer app and wait for the issue to happen), make sure to do this before pressing any key to continue.
    After the script is done, a folder will be created on the same folder as the script file which contains various log files that we need for analysis.
    Please right-click it -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file on your next reply.

KroshOld
    Teilnehmer

thanks. Disabling instant replay helped me

Ansicht von 5 Beiträgen - 1 bis 4 (von insgesamt 4)
  • Das Thema „Connected display – off“ ist für neue Antworten geschlossen.