Forum Foren spacedesk Discussions Connected – Display Off

Ansicht von 5 Beiträgen – 1 bis 4 (von insgesamt 4)
  • Autor
    TheMrSlime
    Teilnehmer

Hi, my samsung galaxy tab a tablet, Connected – Screen off, when before this was not happening how can I fix it.

spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @themrslime,

For further analysis, could you please send us the diagnostic logs for this issue?
    – open the spacedesk Console window app by clicking the spacedesk tray icon on your task bar’s notification area
    – click the Diagnostics on the left side panel
    – if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
    – switch Diagnostic Collection ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
    – try to connect your viewer app and reproduce the display off issue
    – switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
    – click Save All Information button
    PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
    Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.

TheMrSlime
    Teilnehmer

Ready, it took a little while but here I leave the compressed folder

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @themrslime,

Thank you very much for sending the diagnostic logs.
    Based on the logs, you have several similar software installed in your machine e.g. splashtop, Twomon, etc..

Please try to to uninstall the splashtop Virtual display driver first, then check if spacedesk will work.
    Just open the splashtop Wired XDisplay Agent -> Advanced, then uninstall the Virtual Display driver then reboot.

TheMrSlime
    Teilnehmer

Thank you very much, it works 100%. I hope you have a nice day, afternoon or evening

Ansicht von 5 Beiträgen – 1 bis 4 (von insgesamt 4)
  • Das Thema „Connected – Display Off“ ist für neue Antworten geschlossen.