Forum Foren spacedesk Discussions Connected – Display OFF

Ansicht von 13 Beiträgen – 1 bis 12 (von insgesamt 12)
  • Autor
    haveit
    Teilnehmer

Hi. when I try to connect through computer 1 to computer 2, I get the message „connected, display off“. the connection is established. when connected through my phone, everything works fine, it can be seen in the logs. At first I connected via phone to the computer, after 30 seconds it turned off. then, I tried to connect via computer2 to computer 1, it says „connected – display off“. I have attached the logs. thanks in advance.

haveit
    Teilnehmer

logs zip*

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @haveit,

Thank you very much for sending the diagnostic logs.
    Based on the logs, you have Nvidia ShadowPlay/In-game overlay/screen recording enabled.
    Please disable this via Nvidia GeForce Experience then reboot your primary machine.
    After that please try again with spacedesk.

haveit
    Teilnehmer

Hello again! Unfortunately, this did not give the desired result. Еverything remained unchanged. Nvidia overlay was enabled, screen recording and instant replay were off. I disabled the overlay and disabled nvidia experience completely – no result. I made new logs and sent them to you. Thank you for not keeping me waiting for an answer.

• Diese Antwort wurde geändert vor 2 Jahren, 4 Monaten von haveit.
    Attachments:
    spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @haveit,
    Thanks for the feedback.
    Can you tell us which spacedesk Windows Viewer did you use?
    Is it the Windows 10 Viewer app (from Microsoft Store)?
    Or is it the Windows 7 Viewer app (Desktop Version 0.9.37)?

haveit
    Teilnehmer

From the server computer it is (Windows 10 64x Server) and computer №2 is (Windows 7 Viewer app (Desktop Version 0.9.37)).

spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @haveit,

For further analysis, could you please follow the steps below on your secondary machine
    – download this spacedesk Windows 7 Viewer that we recently compiled here:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/onq88ky3gqx96e6/spacedeskWindowsVIEWER.exe?dl=0
    – this executable file is the same as the version 0.9.37 (we only enabled a few more debug traces)
    – then download the DebugView app here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/downloads/debugview
    – extract the DebugView.zip and run the DbgView.exe as “Administrator”
    – make sure to check the Capture -> Capture Win32
    – open the spacedesk Windows 7 Viewer .exe file that we sent to you, then try to connect (to reproduce the Display Off issue)
    – there should be some “SA [xxxx:xxxx]…” traces printed in the DebugView screen, save it (as .txt file) and send it to us

• Diese Antwort wurde geändert vor 2 Jahren, 4 Monaten von spacedesk Lea.
    • Diese Antwort wurde geändert vor 2 Jahren, 4 Monaten von spacedesk Lea.
    haveit
    Teilnehmer

All done, accept my file

• Diese Antwort wurde geändert vor 2 Jahren, 4 Monaten von haveit.
    Attachments:
    spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @haveit,
    Thank you very much for sending the log file.
    We are currently analyzing it.

Could you also please send us the dxdiag info of your secondary machine, just run the dxdiag.exe then click „Save All Information“, then save the output file (dxdiag.txt).

And can you quickly try to connect with HTML5 viewer on your secondary machine, just open a web browser e.g. Google Chrome then go to http://viewer.spacedesk.net/ and try to connect to your primary machine’s IP address.
    Then let us know if you also get a black screen.

If it also did not work with HTML5 viewer, are you willing to help us further investigate the cause of the problem by checking the network packets (on both server and client side) using wireshark app?

haveit
    Teilnehmer

Hi, I’m glad that you are taking the time to me and I’m ready to send ypu another log file. Opera browser html5 viewer works.

Attachments:
    spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @haveit,
    Thanks for the feedback.
    Could you please try this new test binary here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/nq8ex5oq48ka1rq/spacedeskWindowsVIEWER.exe?dl=0
    Then check if it will work now on your secondary machine.

haveit
    Teilnehmer

Thanks, it really works. Thank you for solving my problem, have a nice day!

spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @haveit,

Thank you very much for confirmation.
    We are glad that it’s working now on your side.

A public release version (0.9.38) of this test binary will be available very soon.

Ansicht von 13 Beiträgen – 1 bis 12 (von insgesamt 12)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.