Forum Foren spacedesk Discussions Connect multiple HTML5 clients

Ansicht von 4 Beiträgen – 1 bis 3 (von insgesamt 3)
  • Autor
    Michael Jilg
    Teilnehmer

Hello spacedesk,
    Hello community,

Currently, I’m working to reuse some old surface win rt 8.1 tablets to create a video wall with around 30 to 50 devices.

Question between: Are you able to compile a version for win rt 8.1 – arm-based processor?

The workaround is to use the HTML5 version in the web browser:
    A single device is working proper. But as soon I connect a second device, it fails.
    Even when I use another computer (for example, win 7 x64).
    In the VIDEOWALL engine, the „device“ appears only with one entry: Client ID 1111122222 and witches permanent between the two connected resources (pictures attached).
    The server is running on a win 10 x64 machine, and works with other android, apple and windows clients without any problem.

Is there a way to connect multiple HTML5 clients in this way?

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @michael-jilg,
    spacedesk does not support ARM based processor for primary machine and native viewer apps. You can only use HTML5 viewer for this platform.
    spacedesk only allows one HTML5 viewer connection at a time.

lujsilva
    Teilnehmer

Dear @michael-jilg,

Please, how you connected the surface win rt 8.1 tablets as second window?
    Could you help me?

spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @lujsilva,
    To connect via spacedesk HTML5 Viewer on your WinRT 8.1 tablet, just open a web browser e.g. Google Chrome, then go to https://viewer.spacedesk.net/ and connect to the IP address of your primary machine.

If spacedesk HTML5 Viewer page is not loading, please try to clear your cache in the web browser.

Ansicht von 4 Beiträgen – 1 bis 3 (von insgesamt 3)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.