Forum Foren spacedesk Discussions Connect Android 11 with Win 11 via ethernet doesn’t work

Ansicht von 4 Beiträgen – 1 bis 3 (von insgesamt 3)
  • Autor
    george9812
    Teilnehmer

I’ve tried to connect a Lenovo Tab P11 Pro to Win 11 laptop via a direct connection, using a usb-c to ethernet adapter, a crossover adapter and an ethernet cable. Unfortunately, spacedesk doesn’t see my connection.

As a matter of fact, the tablet has seen the ethernet cable just after I set a static ip.

spacedesk Christian
    Administrator

Hi @george9812,

There are various reasons for network discovery issues (e.g., Third party firewall, VPN, etc.), please check the Troubleshooting – Network Connection chapter in the user manual. https://forum.spacedesk.netuser-manual/#item_489

on the other hand, if your secondary device is Android, you can also try connecting via a direct Android USB cable for a much stable and better performance. Please refer to the chapter Direct USB Cable Connection (Android only) in the user manual https://forum.spacedesk.netuser-manual/#item_11689.

george9812
    Teilnehmer

I don’t use VPN and there is no third party firewall. I checked the Troubleshooting – Network Connection chapter in the manual and I tried the steps there with no success.

I’ve already tested the connection via a direct Android USB cable, but unfortunately the performance is lower than with Hotspot connection. That’s why I ended up with the ethernet cable variant.

spacedesk Christian
    Administrator

Hi @george9812,

Just to be clear: Are you able to see your server name/IP consistently using an ethernet cable from the viewer until now or did the viewer eventually lose the ability to detect the server after some time?

For further analysis, please send us the diagnostic info of your primary machine.
    Just open the spacedesk Driver Console app -> Diagnostics -> click the “Save All Information” button.

PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
    Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.

Ansicht von 4 Beiträgen – 1 bis 3 (von insgesamt 3)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.