Forum Foren spacedesk Discussions computer screen freezes after pen input

Ansicht von 11 Beiträgen – 1 bis 10 (von insgesamt 10)
  • Autor
    log
    Teilnehmer

Hi,

the issue is still the same for me:
    When I connect my (Android) Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite with my Windows-PC and write something with my pen on the Tablet on the computers OneNote app, first the handwriting works for about 5s, then the computer screen freezes – the mouse can still be moved, but the screen remains freezed. Keyboard inputs do not seem to be recognised. Thus, I cannot provide the corresponding debug-file.

Please help!

spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @log,
    Are you using the most recent spacedesk Driver v1.0.46?
    Which screen is frozen after pen input? Is it the secondary viewer screen only or also the main monitor?

log
    Teilnehmer

Hi, yes I do. The screen of my primary machine (laptop) is frozen. I can still disconnect my tablet and it runs perfectly fine, but my laptop is still frozen.

spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @log,
    Thanks for the feedback.
    It seems like a system crash.

For further analysis, can you please check if you can find a recent dump file (time stamp should be the same as when the pen input issue happen) in C:\Windows\minidump.
    Please save it in a folder, then right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.

log
    Teilnehmer

Unfortunately there is no such file for the corresponding time/date…

spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @log,

I see.. can you quickly try to disable the touchscreen and only enable the pen in your spacedesk Android Viewer app -> Input devices settings?
    And check if it still freezes your primary machine..

log
    Teilnehmer

After some writing on the OneNote notebook, the screen lags and then freezes.

spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @log,
    For further analysis could you please send us the diagnostic info in your primary machine.
    Just open the spacedesk Driver Console -> Diagnostics, then click the „Save All Information“.
    PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
    Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.

Fred15
    Teilnehmer

Hello!

• Diese Antwort wurde geändert vor 1 Jahr, 10 Monaten von Fred15.
    Fred15
    Teilnehmer

Hello friends. I am a writer and work for an online educational service http://www.bestessay.com along with a team of other experienced professionals. Previously, we also used OneNote to edit texts. But then they also faced the problem of system failure. This greatly reduced our productivity and we ended up abandoning the program. Please tell me any alternative to this application. I would be very grateful.

spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @fred15,

For further analysis, can you please check if you can find a recent dump file (time stamp should be the same as when the pen input issue happen) in C:\Windows\minidump.
    Please save it in a folder, then right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.

And also, please send us the diagnostic info in your primary machine.
    Just open the spacedesk Driver Console -> Diagnostics, then click the “Save All Information”.
    PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
    Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.

Ansicht von 11 Beiträgen – 1 bis 10 (von insgesamt 10)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.