Forum Foren spacedesk Discussions Can’t detect server

Ansicht von 2 Beiträgen – 1 bis 1 (von insgesamt 1)
  • Autor
    Karen Zheng
    Teilnehmer

Hi dear,

I’m facing the same problem. I’m using Window 10, system X64 computer. My viewer is IPAD Air2.

After I entered the IP manually, “IP validation in process” would last for 1~3 minutes, and then the notification was disappeared. I’ve tried several times, but failed to connect with my computer.

I don’t know how to get the diagnostic… Just wondering if I could get some help here?!!!

spacedesk Renz
    Administrator

Hi @karen-zheng,

Do you have a third party firewall software installed in your server device? If so, please see the User Manual on the section „Troubleshooting“ -> „Firewall Settings on Primary Machine“. Also, if you have a VPN installed in your server machine, you may also check the section „VPN (Virtual Private Network)“ just below „Firewall Settings on Primary Machine“ and follow the troubleshooting steps there.
    https://forum.spacedesk.netuser-manual

You may get the diagnostic logs by following these steps:
    –- open the spacedesk Console window app by clicking the spacedesk tray icon on your task bar’s notification area
    — On the Console window, click on „Diagnostics“
    — Click Save All Information button

Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected. Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file on your next reply.

• Diese Antwort wurde geändert vor 2 Jahren, 5 Monaten von spacedesk Renz.
    • Diese Antwort wurde geändert vor 2 Jahren, 5 Monaten von spacedesk Renz.
Ansicht von 2 Beiträgen – 1 bis 1 (von insgesamt 1)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.