Forum Foren spacedesk Discussions Cannot detect Server on my ipad

Ansicht von 13 Beiträgen – 1 bis 12 (von insgesamt 12)
  • Autor
    Songya
    Teilnehmer

The following is translated from Chinese to English by Google Translate:
    My ipad can’t search the server that my desktop is turned on using spacedesk. My ipad has enabled the local network discovery feature of the spacedesk app. The following are the logs I collected. I looked at the logs and it seems that I failed to start. Can you help me to see what is going on?

• Dieses Thema wurde geändert vor 1 Jahr, 10 Monaten von Songya.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @songya,
    Could you please send us the diagnostic logs of your primary machine?
    Just open the spacedesk Driver Console -> Diagnostic, then click the „Save All Information“ button.

PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
    Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.

Songya
    Teilnehmer

Here are my diagnostic logs.
    thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @songya,

Thank you very much for sending the diagnostic logs.

1. Please make sure that spacedesk or „C:\Windows\System32\spacedeskService.exe“ is added in the exception list of your third party antivirus software (电脑管家系统防护) to allow incoming and outgoing connection.

2. Is your primary machine and iPad device connected in the same local area network?

3. On your primary machine, please try to set your current Network Profile to „Private“ via Windows Settings -> Network & Internet -> Properties.

Songya
    Teilnehmer

I set up the three points mentioned above. Now my situation has become:
    1. My Android phone can directly search my computer;
    2. My iPad and iPhone cannot be searched, and I can enter the IP manually and keep prompting:IP Validation in progress…

spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @songya,

Thanks for the feedback.

For #2, can you quickly try to connect via spacedesk HTML5 Viewer on your iPad or iPhone?
    Just open a web browser e.g. Safari or Google Chrome then, go to http://viewer.spacedesk.net/ and connect to the IP address of your primary machine.

Songya
    Teilnehmer

I can use ipad to access HTML5 and enter the IP of the server, which can be used normally.

spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @songya,

Thanks for the feedback.

It seems that it’s a network discovery issue in our iOS viewer app which happens in some iOS devices.

For now, we still don’t have a fix for this issue and we still cannot reproduce it on our side.
    We have received similar bug reports from various users before.
    And one of them actually might have a valid explanation about this issue.
    If your iOS device was from Mainland China, spacedesk native app might not have a permission for networking.
    here’s the link of the user’s post: https://forum.spacedesk.netforums/topic/spacedesk-app-has-no-permission-for-networking-on-region-specific-ios-device/

Songya
    Teilnehmer

My ipad pro 2019 is also Cellular + Wi-Fi and Sold in Mainland China, it seems to be the same problem.
    Thank you for your answers, looking forward to your team solving this problem in the future.

spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Thank you very much for the confirmation.

spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @songya,
    Could you please try the suggestion in this post – https://forum.spacedesk.netforums/topic/unable-to-connect-on-ios-devices-solved/
    Then let us know if it helps.

Songya
    Teilnehmer

Hello, I tried to delete the app and reinstall it, and turned off and on the cellular network and wlan according to the operation of the post, but the result was only the prompt „whether to allow connection to local devices“, but no „cellular network or wlan“ prompt. I opened the „Apps that allow the use of wireless LAN and cellular networks“ in the settings, and „Spacedesk“ did not appear in it.
    I also found a similar situation on the Chinese Internet that the prompt „whether to use the network“ did not appear. It seems to be a problem with the underlying sock. Can you take a look and fix this problem?

spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @songya,
    Thanks for the feedback.
    Our iOS Viewer developer is currently working on it.
    We will get back to you as soon as we have a new iOS Viewer version with possible fix for this issue.

Ansicht von 13 Beiträgen – 1 bis 12 (von insgesamt 12)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.