Forum Foren spacedesk Discussions Cannot detect server

Ansicht von 5 Beiträgen – 1 bis 4 (von insgesamt 4)
  • Autor
    Yakuza
    Teilnehmer

Hello, Today i wanted to connect my Ipad to computer, but when i download the program to ipad and connect to one wi-fi both of the devices, it dont detect the server. What can i do? (i don’t have VPN and other things which could interfere to connect).

• Dieses Thema wurde geändert vor 2 Jahren, 4 Monaten von Yakuza.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    spacedesk Renz
    Administrator

Hi @yakuza,

You may refer to the User Manual under the section „Troubleshooting“ -> „Network Connection“ and try the steps there. Also, you may try with a different device if you have any other devices you can use and see if the same issue is encountered. Another thing you can check is, in your iOS device, go to iOS device Settings -> Privacy -> Local Network, if there’s spacedesk and if it’s enabled. If you have already referred to the Manual and tried the other suggestions above, you may follow these steps for further investigation of the issue:
    – open the spacedesk Console window app by clicking the spacedesk tray icon on your task bar’s notification area
    – click the Diagnostics on the left side panel
    – if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
    – switch Diagnostic Collection ON, then wait for a few seconds
    – switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
    – click Save All Information button

Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
    Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file on your next reply. Thank you!

• Diese Antwort wurde geändert vor 2 Jahren, 4 Monaten von spacedesk Renz.
    Yakuza
    Teilnehmer

File for spacedesk Renz

Attachments:
    Yakuza
    Teilnehmer

Second File for spacedesk Renz

Attachments:
    spacedesk Renz
    Administrator

Hi @yakuza,

Thank you for sending the diagnostic logs. It seems that Nvidia Shadowplay is turned on in your device and that is most likely causing the issue that you’re encountering. Disabling it from Geforce Experience should enable you to connect to your server. You can also reboot after disabling Shadowplay then try connecting again. Don’t hesitate to reply if you have any further concerns or questions. Thank you!

Ansicht von 5 Beiträgen – 1 bis 4 (von insgesamt 4)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.