Forum Foren spacedesk Discussions Cannot Detect Primary Machine

Ansicht von 9 Beiträgen – 1 bis 8 (von insgesamt 8)
  • Autor
    Anonym
    Inaktiv

Hello.

I cannot detect a primary machine. Yesterday it was working fine but now it stopped working. I tried using USB tethering but it didn’t work either. Any ideas why it is not working?

spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @ranvet,
    Please check Troubleshooting -> Network Connection chapter in the user manual https://forum.spacedesk.netuser-manual/.

Anonym
    Inaktiv

I already Checked it nothing works.

spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @ranvet,
    Could you please open the spacedesk Driver Console (just click the spacedeks tray icon in the task bar), click Diagnostics -> Save All Information.
    Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
    Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file on your next reply.

By the way, can you also tell us which spacedesk Viewer app are you using? Android/iOS/Windows/HTML5?

Anonym
    Inaktiv

Here

spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @ranvet,

Thank you very much for sending the diagnostic logs.
    Log shows that there is an active VPN (Virtual Private Network)
    MBTun Userspace Tunnel #3/10.67.225.171/53
    Maybe this is the VPN of the installed Malwarebytes Antivirus software?

Please also check spacedesk Instruction Manual chapter
    TROUBLESHOOTING->Network Connection->VPN (Virtual Private Network)

Anonym
    Inaktiv

I have tried using it without vpn enabled but it still didn’t work. Even if i connected it with usb tethering it still doesn’t work.

spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @ranvet,
    That’s expected as long as this VPN (MBTun Userspace Tunnel #3/10.67.225.171/53) is active on your primary machine it might prevent spacedesk from network discovery.
    Another thing you can try is to add „C:\Windows\system32\spacedeskService.exe“ into the „Allow List“ of your Malwarebytes settings to exclude spacedesk from all detections.

Anonym
    Inaktiv

Thank you so much its now fixed,as it seems i need to restart my computer when i closed the vpn!
    Again thank you!

Ansicht von 9 Beiträgen – 1 bis 8 (von insgesamt 8)
  • Das Thema „Cannot Detect Primary Machine“ ist für neue Antworten geschlossen.