Forum Foren spacedesk Discussions Cannot detect any Primary Machine

Ansicht von 9 Beiträgen – 1 bis 8 (von insgesamt 8)
  • Autor
    npetroff
    Teilnehmer

I have the same problem. There are no antiviruses at all, only the Windows firewall. Permissions granted. The network is private. VPN is disabled. WiFi network is one.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @npetroff,
    Thanks for the initial info.
    Can you please check your WiFi router if there’s a client/WiFi/AP isolation setting enabled?
    This setting prevents direct communication between connected devices/computers.

By the way, we cannot open your attached diagnostic logs, please re-attach it as *.zip file.

PS: We moved your post in a separate topic to avoid confusion.

supchek
    Teilnehmer

I have the same problem

npetroff
    Teilnehmer

Sending a zip file

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    npetroff
    Teilnehmer

In the settings of the router, I did not find anything about isolation. I guess there is no isolation.

spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @npetroff,

Thanks for sending your diagnostic logs and for checking the router settings.
    Can you easily try to ping the IP address of your secondary device from your primary machine (vice versa) to check if both PC/devices are reachable to each other?

By the way, which spacedesk Viewer app are you using? Is it Android/iOS/Windows?

npetroff
    Teilnehmer

Pinging 192.168.0.2 with 32 bytes of data:
    Request timed out.
    Request timed out.
    Request timed out.
    Reply from 192.168.0.2: bytes=32 time=11ms TTL=64

Ping statistics for 192.168.0.2:
    Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 1, Lost = 3 (75% loss),
    Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
    Minimum = 11ms, Maximum = 11ms, Average = 11ms

2. Android: Xiaomi Mi 9. I have a Windows PC

spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @npetroff,
    Thanks for the feedback.
    This ping result indicates that your primary machine cannot reach your Android device, please check your wireless network connection.

spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @supchek,

1. Do you VPN enable? If yes, please disable it.
    2. Do you have third party firewall or antivirus software on your machine? If yes, please make sure to include spacedeskService (C:\Windows\system32\spacedeskService.exe) in the exception list to allow incoming and outgoing connection.
    3. If you are connecting over WiFi network, please check if your WiFi router settings has client/WiFi/AP isolation enabled. If this is enabled, it will prevent direct communication between connected devices/computers.
    4. Please also make sure your current network profile is set to Private, via Windows Settings -> Network & Internet.
    For more info please check the Troubleshooting -> Network Connection chapter in the user manual https://forum.spacedesk.netuser-manual/.

If the suggestions above did not help, could you please send us the diagnostic info in your primary machine.
    Just open the spacedesk Driver Console -> Diagnostics, then click the „Save All Information“.
    PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
    Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.

Ansicht von 9 Beiträgen – 1 bis 8 (von insgesamt 8)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.