Forum Foren spacedesk Discussions Can the admin of this forum try to create a new account?

Ansicht von 4 Beiträgen – 1 bis 3 (von insgesamt 3)
  • Autor
    mgnt.adv@gmail.com
    Teilnehmer

Can the admin of this forum try to create a new account? I tried 3 PC, 2 mobile phone with 3 different IP. I cannot create the account with your default website source codes… I have to inspect and modify bunch of codes to be able to set my password. Otherwise, it always shows ‚the password doesn’t match‘. Plus, I cannot see any Captcha too. I have to use mobile phone to login (somehow this way can bypass Captcha), so that I can come here and send this message…

mgnt.adv@gmail.com
    Teilnehmer

Thanks for helping out to check this. I believe there are others who want to create account but failed like me. But they cannot say a word.

spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

If login fails due to missing captcha, please try to refresh the page (F5) and it should go through.. This is still a bug in our login form and we are currently fixing it.

• Diese Antwort wurde geändert vor 1 Jahr, 4 Monaten von spacedesk Lea.
    spacedesk Christian
    Administrator

Hi @mgnt-advgmail-com,

User registration issue has been fixed and is now working again. Please try creating a new account and let us know if there are still problems on your side. 

Ansicht von 4 Beiträgen – 1 bis 3 (von insgesamt 3)
  • Das Thema „Can the admin of this forum try to create a new account?“ ist für neue Antworten geschlossen.