Forum Foren spacedesk Discussions Black Bar Issue on iPad When Transferring Images

Ansicht von 4 Beiträgen – 1 bis 3 (von insgesamt 3)
  • Autor
    nicoteix
    Teilnehmer

Hello,

First of all, please excuse my imperfect English, I am French haha! 🇫🇷😄

Thank you for the amazing work on this software. 👏

I just have a small problem. When I transfer an image from my Windows device to my iPad, I get two large black bars on the sides, preventing me from using the full screen of the iPad. It’s frustrating. 😓

Do you have any idea how to fix this issue?

Have a great day,
    Thanks again,
    Nico 😊

spacedesk Nicole
    Administrator

Hi @nicoteix,

thank you very much.

In the spacedesk iOS viewer app’s Settings -> Resolution,
    is the custom resolution enabled? If it is, then it might not be a match to the display’s aspect ratio.
    You may select a different resolution or disable it on the app or
    change the resolution in the Windows display settings (right Mouse Click on Desktop → context menu “Display settings”).

nicoteix
    Teilnehmer

Hello,

Thank you very much for your valuable help!

I have tried all the settings, both automatic and the same resolution as my screen, but it doesn’t take the whole iPad into account, there are always two black bars.

Moreover, the screen rotation no longer works.

Thank you for your help,
    Have a great day,
    Nico

spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @nicoteix,
    For the black bar, please try this work around steps and see if it helps:
    – On iOS viewer app’s Settings -> Resolution, please enable the native device resolution and the custom resolution (select any resolution in the list, preferably same resolution as your primary machine’s monitor)
    – connect the ios Viewer app
    – open the display settings window in your primary machine, there will be 2 available resolution for the secondary display/ios viewer display (these are the ones you configure in your ios viewer setting resolution), try to switch the resolution back and forth
    check if the black bars will disappear after the steps above..

As for the rotation issue, please check if you enable the screen rotation on both iOS device settings and spacedesk iOS viewer settings.
    And make sure that videowall mode is disabled in the spacedesk Driver Console.

Ansicht von 4 Beiträgen – 1 bis 3 (von insgesamt 3)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.