Forum Foren spacedesk Discussions Audio Issue on android simulator

Ansicht von 3 Beiträgen – 1 bis 2 (von insgesamt 2)
  • Autor
    Boomrang51
    Teilnehmer

Hi,
    I have an updated windows 10. I installed LDplayer (latest version) as android simullator and then used it as second monitor by installing latest version of spacedesk on the same windows. everything is ok but audio . when i play a video file on windows i can hear it with no problem . i have a recorder app on client. after recording the same video on ldplayer the recorded video has no sound. I almost tried every possible config for windiws sound, spacedesk ( with audio checkmark on and off) and it was useless.
    can anybody help me out?
    I even set spacedesk virtual speaker as defult ( on windows 10) but it didnot wored.
    My antivirus is bitdefender endpont security. looking forward your comments. tanks in advance.
    The log file is attached.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    spacedesk Christian
    Administrator

Hi @boomrang51,

We have to move this topic from its original thread to avoid confusion.
    For clarification, spacedesk audio is working when you play a video on your Android simulator, but when you try to record it, there is no audio on the recorded video. is that correct?
    what is your recorder? Is it a built-in feature of the Android simulator or a separate third-party app?

Boomrang51
    Teilnehmer

Hi,I tried both Android simulator or a separate third-party app. eventually I found out that nothing is wrong with spacedesk. you explained the the reason of the problem clearly. yesterday I found out the answer by putting my own creative solution to the test and it worked. Tank you for replying.

• Diese Antwort wurde geändert vor 11 Monaten von Boomrang51.
Ansicht von 3 Beiträgen – 1 bis 2 (von insgesamt 2)
  • Das Thema „Audio Issue on android simulator“ ist für neue Antworten geschlossen.