Forum Foren spacedesk Discussions A Thanks To The Devs

Ansicht von 4 Beiträgen – 1 bis 3 (von insgesamt 3)
  • Autor
    RigRunner
    Teilnehmer

(idk how to add topics, hope this posts ok)

I didn’t see a contact page to write an email or anything, so I guess this’ll have to do.

I’ve been using Spacedesk for about three years, and I’m so thankful for it.
    Roughly three years ago I found an old Amazon tablet, Fire HD 7 (I think) that had been thrown out, the charging port had was pushed in and off-set a bit.
    I took it home and was able to fix the port enough for consistent charging and boom. Though I quickly found the old Fire couldn’t really run any of my apps or games. Then it dawned on me to use it as extra monitor for my rig, and after some searching, I found Spacedesk.

After the quick downloads and setup I stuck it up on the wall next to my PC, threw an animated aquarium wallpaper on that bad boy, and called it a day. My digital aquarium rocks. It works for videos and small stuff, but it’s pretty much just for aesthetics.
    I’m so glad I found Spacedesk. I’ve even noticed I still get updates for the app! I realized it’ll be a bad day in Baltimore when it stops working. I’d love a link to donate or something. Thanks for such easy display app!

Cheers all!

-RR

• Dieses Thema wurde geändert vor 2 Jahren, 8 Monaten von RigRunner.
    spacedesk Marcel
    Administrator

Thank you very much for the nice feedback – we are always very glad when our software is appreciated!
    Can you attach a picture or a short video of your digital animated aquarium?
    We could possibly put it onto our spacedesk facebook page…

RigRunner
    Teilnehmer

Of course, I attached a picture and a video. I didn’t know you all had a Facebook page, but I’d be honored to be featured on there!

(Apparently my attachments were too large- now it’s just one 720p video)

RigRunner
    Teilnehmer

Not sure how this’ll look but-

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Ansicht von 4 Beiträgen – 1 bis 3 (von insgesamt 3)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.