Forum Foren spacedesk Discussions 2 Tablets causing conflict

Ansicht von 3 Beiträgen – 1 bis 2 (von insgesamt 2)
  • Autor
    flybede
    Teilnehmer

Hi All. Firstly, thank you for an excellent program.
    I have a strange problem that someone may help resolve for me. I have 2 (3 now) Samsung Tab S2 tablets that I am (will be) using for Fsim extra instrument views.
    I tried my 9.7 and 8 inch versions and they work fine all the time.
    I bought another 9.7 (to make it symetrical) but the 2 of these ones seem to conflict (interference/mouse/screen etc and flashing screens)
    Each one of the 9.7s work with the 8 inch fine.
    I tried on another server PC and the results were the same.
    I de/reinstalled software(s) and just the same.
    I am at a loss of how to fix this….. Can someone suggest something.

Regards
    P

spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @flybede,

Could you please send us the diagnostic logs for this issue?
    – open the spacedesk Console window app by clicking the spacedesk tray icon on your task bar’s notification area
    – click the Diagnostics on the left side panel
    – if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
    – switch Diagnostic Collection ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
    – try to connect your viewer apps one at a time and reproduce the conflict issue
    – switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
    – click Save All Information button
    PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
    Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.

flybede
    Teilnehmer

Hi All/Support,

Thanks for the reply…… I had tried all things and in the end I first did a reset of data (which does all programs but not accounts/programs) That did not fix. As it was a new/used tablet and I had chosen to install the tablet from a saved Google same tablet….. I then did a full factory default to start again. (Hence I have lost the ability to now send you the logs) I have now only installed SpaceDesk and it works fine. Thank you for your support….hopefully this info will be of use to someone later.
    I now have my 2 Samsung Tab S2 tablets showing the G1000 flight system on my Xplane 12 system working fine and I don’t notice any frame rate drop……
    Regards
    PJ

Ansicht von 3 Beiträgen – 1 bis 2 (von insgesamt 2)
  • Das Thema „2 Tablets causing conflict“ ist für neue Antworten geschlossen.